KSE scholarship selection process is conducted in several stages. Applicants for KSE scholarships must register online at www.beasiswa.or.id, and submit the scholarship requirements. If the scholarship requirements are verified, the applicants will attend the interview and verification stage from the campus concerned.
- Scholarship selection process begins with checking the completeness of the documents and after being declared complete, it is continued with the provision of recommendations by the Association Management.
- The Association Management then requests further recommendations at the Rectorate and / or Dean level. Without the two recommendations, participants are automatically considered canceled due to administrative completeness problems.
- The next stage is an interview process conducted by both the Scholarship Recipient Alumni, donors and KSE Management.
- Applicants who meet the criteria will be announced as scholarship recipients.
- Furthermore, the scholarship recipients are asked to re-register by including a bank account for the scholarship allowance transfer process.